Wednesday, February 22, 2017

Waka writing



Waka Art

For my family I put six people. For my mum I put a blend of pink and orange because she loves oranges and pink reminds her of me because I looked like a piglet  when I was born.For my dad I put blue and green and blended them together because he likes nature and being in the outdoors . For my brother just plain blue with no blended colors as he loves the water .For me I did purple because it's a dark color and dark colors remind the night. I like to have sleepovers and midnight feast at night  . For scarfy and Beever I did black and ginger because Scarfy looks like slinky malinky and follows us like a shadow and Beever is fuzzy and furry like the sun. I put a big purple cat on my waka art because I like purple and also I love cats.I put a drawing of the beach on my art because I like to swim in the sea and go boogie boarding.I put some trees with birds on because I like trees and birds because their part of nature.I put drawing on my art because I like to draw.I put a big orange S on because I like the letter S because S is the first letter of my name.

2 comments:

  1. well done sadie i love how you described what you put on
    your art awesome job

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the detail when you were describing your family and there passions. My favourite drawing that you drew was the purple cat because it looks cute and I also like purple as well.
    From your best friend, Christina.

    ReplyDelete